RSD Black Friday 2023!
Now Serving: Everyone
Here's a link to the COMPLETE RSD LIST for this year's Black Friday. The page you're currently browsing is designed to answer the most commonly asked questions we get leading up to RSD; however if you have anything that's not answered here, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.
As we check in inventory, items will show at the bottom of THIS PAGE. Please know that inventory will not be accurate until the night before - we check in items right up until then.
Please note: You cannot pre-order or have RSD items placed on hold, as this violates the pledge we have signed with RSD, so please don't ask.
Friday, November 24, 2023
- We will start handing out numbers between 4 and 6:30 a.m. Once you have your number, feel free to go home, take a nap, and please make your way back to the shop once we are close to your number in the above "Now Serving" line (this will appear at the top of this web page). The idea behind the "Now Serving" is to allow y'all to do whatever you'd like to do while you wait your turn, but to also help avoid a crowd at the door.
- Doors will open at 8am ET
- We will allow 10-25 customers in at a time and then it will be a "one in, one out" situation for a bit.
- Each person is allowed to buy one copy of each RSD title.
- Your "number" is a sheet of paper with the RSD list on it. Fill it out and hand it to us when it's getting close to your number in line. We'll pre-pick all RSD items on the list so you don't have to search for them.
- The shop will close for in-store shopping at 8pm ET
All non-RSD product will be 15% off in-store only
Saturday, November 25, 2023
- All remaining RSD stock will be available for purchase online starting at 8am ET
- We will open for normal in-store shopping during our normal business hours 11am-8pm ET
- All non-RSD product will be 15% off in-store, and also online from 8am-11:59pm
A few very important notes regarding online orders:
- Items in your cart are NOT reserved for you. Our cart system works like MANY other online retailers, in that items are not reserved until the checkout process is completed. However, Shopify (our website's host) has recently started using a queuing process for peak checkout times. Some of you may be familiar with it, if you ran into it during the last RSD on our site. Basically, if you're placed in the queue for an item that means that someone else added that item to their cart before you added it to yours. It gives that person time to check it out before moving on. It's also meant to help combat bot orders (which it was WILDLY successful at during the last RSD). While the queuing system is not our favorite, and we think in some ways causes more issues than it solves, please know that there is a chance it will be used if the traffic on the site is great enough.
- We DO NOT ship internationally. Many of the distributors we source product from have export restrictions and we would risk losing our accounts with them if we were to sell internationally. Sorry!
- We only permit one copy per title of RSD records to try and get these records to as many folks as possible. Any orders containing duplicates of individual titles are subject to immediate cancellation. Any orders containing multiple copies of a title going to the same address is subject to cancellation.
- We get a LOT of orders in a short amount of time, so please know that our staff will be working overtime to get everything shipped, but it usually takes 2-3 weeks to get everything out the door.
Additional questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For previous RSD Drops Inventory: