RSD 2022 at Plaid Room!
Here's a link to the COMPLETE RSD LIST for this year's Record Store Day. The page you're currently browsing is designed to answer the most commonly asked questions we get leading up to RSD, however if you have anything that's not answered here, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.
**As we check in inventory, items will show at the bottom of THIS PAGE. Please know that inventory will not be accurate until the night before as we check in items right up until then.
Please note: You cannot pre-order or have RSD items placed on hold, as this violates the pledge we have signed with RSD, so please don't ask.
- Doors will open at 8am ET on Saturday, April 23, 2022.
- We ask that once you have your number, please be cool and do not congregate around the shop. Feel free to go home, take a nap, and please make your way back to the shop once we are close to your number in the above "Now Serving" line (this will appear at the top of this web page). The idea behind the "Now Serving" is to allow y'all to do whatever you'd like to do while you wait your turn, but to also help avoid a crowd at the door.
- We will allow 12 customers in at a time and then it will be a "one in, one out" situation for a bit.
- Each person is allowed to buy one copy of each RSD title
- The shop will close for in-store shopping at 8pm ET on Saturday
- All remaining RSD stock will go online at 8am ET Sunday, April 24th
- On Sunday, we will re-open for in-store shopping back to our normal hours of 12pm - 5pm
Remaining stock will be available for purchase online at 8am ET Sunday, April 24th
A few very important notes regarding online orders:
- Items in your cart are NOT reserved for you. Our cart system works like MANY other online retailers, in that items are not reserved until the checkout process is completed. We realize this may be problematic for some folks, as some people are used to ticketing websites that have a hold feature enabled. We do not and will not have this capability, so please be warned of this BEFORE you order.
- We DO NOT ship internationally. Many of the distributors we source product from have export restrictions and we would risk losing our accounts with them if we were to sell internationally. Sorry!
- We only permit one copy per title of RSD records to try and get these records to as many folks as possible. Any orders containing duplicates of individual titles are subject to immediate cancellation.
- We get a LOT of orders in a short amount of time, so please know that our staff will be working overtime to get everything shipped, but it usually takes 1-2 weeks to get everything out the door.
Additional questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For previous RSD Drops Inventory: